Question
Posted by: Yenzi | 2006/07/17

Breasts firming

I am very concerned about the apprearence of my breasts.I am 21 years old and I do not have a baby but my breasts are so saggy.Are there any creams I can use.Pls help.I have tried diffrent excercises but they did not help.

Dear Yenzi
You may need to go for a breast lift operation - I doubt if creams will help.

1
Posted by: Yenzi | 2006/07/17

Thank you so much for your response.You mentioned something about a breast operation as an option.Well I would like to go for an operation but after seeing the results of the creams.Pls tell me the names of the creams that you know.I want try them before an operation.

Reply to Yenzi