Question
Posted by: Maya | 2008/06/27

breasts extremely uneven in size

I have a seven month old baby and i am breastfeeding,After the first two weeks I noticed that my breasts had dramatically changed size, one grew to a C cup and the other went back to A cup. I have been feeding with both breasts equally and I dont undertsand why this happened. Is there anything I can do besides surgery to get them equal? There is more milk in the bigger breast too. Is there a blocked artery or something? Can I take something to encourage the other to grow or deflate the other?

That is unusual. little can be done until after the breast feeing but I sugest you see a doctor to examine you.