Question
Posted by: angel | 2008/06/13

breasts

can ones breast size be increased by taking hormones like men do when going for a sex change? I was born with less breasts than most men. Totally flat. I am scared of implants. It is also costly.

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

There are a lot of products on the market that claim to be able to increase your breast size. The best will be to ask your pharmacist about the best available products.

Taking hormone supplements, i.e. estrogen, will only have side-effects that can make you moody and change your menstrual cycle. There are also more sinister side-effects linked to estrogen tablets.

Kind regards