Question
Posted by: sore | 2007/02/26

breasts

My breasts have been EXTREMELY sore for about a month now. I did a pregnancy test the on sunday night but it was negative. Could the fact that i did it at night have made an impact on the result? If not, what else could be the cause of the pain and tenderness? I am a D cup so my breasts are already big but now they feel even bigger - swollen - and when i take off my bra its sore too. Its like the pain one gets before menstruating but its been going on for too long. Also, im on yasmin and i stay on the active pills all the time because i cant handle the discomfort and inconvenience of a period, so i wouldnt know if i have missed one. I have only started doing this with my pill for about 2 months. Could this be the cause of the sore breasts?

Certainly taking the Pill continuously can increase the side effects, including sore breasts.

3
Posted by: sore | 2007/02/27

i only started skipping the inactive pills because i read that it has no negative effect.

Reply to sore
Posted by: sunshine | 2007/02/27

I have heard that it is very bad for young woman to skip their cycles, i know a woman who skipped 9 months and when she went to another gynae he told her that it was very bad because your body gets all confused!

I say you should rather let yourself have a period and take pain tablets for the pain.

Reply to sunshine
Posted by: Annies | 2007/02/26

I think you must rather not skip your inactive pills for more than a month. It might be your hormones that are a bit mixed up now.

Reply to Annies