Question
Posted by: Annelie | 2007/02/19

Breasts

My daughter will be 17 in May. Her one breast is much larger than the other - as in like one C-cup and one A-cup. She feels very self- conscious about this and wants me to "do something about it". Frankly, I don't know what to do about it, and I myself am starting to worry about it. Is this normal and if so, how long before it will come right and if not, what should I do or whom do we see? She, I think, is a late developer as she only started menstruating at almost 14yrs

Many women have unequal breasts, just as hands or feet are often not exactly equal. Sometimes this difference is quite marked. There isn't really anything you can do about this apart form surgery if it is really bothersome.