Question
Posted by: jellybaby | 2007/03/12

breastpain

i was diagnosed with breastcancer. i had chemo and radiation. finished radiation in desember. now i get pains in the breast were the lump was removed, my arm is also a bit sore and stiff. sometimes a burning pain. i am on zoladex inj. can that give you aches and pains. lately i get dull aches in my lower back, must i be worried that ii is maybe a sympom of a different type of cancer, like kidney cancer? thank you

This is not in my area of expertise. Your oncologist would be the best person to answer your questions.