Question
Posted by: Cole | 2007/06/22

Breast/Nipple discharge... PLZ URGENT

hi there, im playing womens rugby and im very active... so its a bit tough, stressful... ect... ive used alot of antibiotics and prednisone for my phinomia... i had... i went to the doc and he send me to the sonar... and he did a scan on my breasts and he said everything is normal... so why am i discharging? and im 4 months late on my period and there's no way i could be pregnant... whats wrong with me? i knwo you gonna say i must go see a gyno... but if i wanted to iw ould have gone and wudnt be asking you, plz help me

It could be a tumour of the milk producing gland. Further blood tests are necessary.

2
Posted by: Cole | 2007/06/26

how can it be a tumor of the milk producing gland? ive been to the radio cologist... and he said everything's fine... i got no tumors or anything like that... the doc said i got cysts... on my ovaries. why do u guys always makes it to be the worst?

Reply to Cole
Posted by: cole | 2007/06/26

thanx for the reply... been to the doc... the doc said its cysts and put me on tripal or something like that with antibiotics... i got cysts... on my ovaries... is that possible?

Reply to cole