Question
Posted by: Peach | 2007/03/24

Breastfeeding VS no menstrual period

Hello,

I have a 5 month baby boy whom i only breast feed at night he is on formula during the day .After my birth i had my menstrual cycle for 5 months now im missing it ..Its been a week already and no sign of a period.

My husband and i use condoms but used it more than once on the very last minute ...

So what is the chances of me being pregnant ,I have heard that some women do not get there menstrual cycle due to breatfeeding .

Should i worry .

If you had periods when you were breastfeeding more regularly, they should not stop now. I would suggest that you do a pregnancy test.

1
Posted by: Nessa | 2007/03/25

why wait - do a pregnancy test! Good luck

Reply to Nessa