Question
Posted by: Ronnie | 2006/11/08

breastenlarging vs hormones

i am 44. The past 2 yaers my breasts keep on enlarging. It went from a b-cup to a DD!!! My weight is fairly constant. I weigh 64 kg. I had 3 children and had trouble breastfeeding, so I did it for about a week each. Could this enlarging have something to do with hormones? What can I do to reverse it. I have trouble getting clothes to fit as I have to wear clothes that is way to big for me just to get my breasts covered!!!!

It could be due to a chnage in hormones. I don't think that there is uch you can do. Remember that when you reach menopause your breasts will probably decrease in size.

1
Posted by: Purple | 2006/11/08

Don't think this info will help you, but when my mother went through menopause, she grew from an AA cup to a C cup. She is so impressed with her boobs, she always used to say she was going to have an enlargement but had never got around to it.
She breastfed me for 2 weeks, my sisters each for 4 months and my brother for 15 months.

Reply to Purple