Question
Posted by: Hellie | 2007/03/08

Breast very painfull and sensitive.

A couple of weeks ago I decided to go of depo provera. I've been on it almost 8 years. The last time I went for it was 15 Dec 06. Due to go on 13 March 07. I don't know if this is all in the mind but I've started my period again last week. Since then I've been having very bad breast pains and nipple sensitivity. It is even painfull taking a shower. My abdomen is always sore like with period pains. Please help. I don't know what to do anymore.

You may have some hormonal effects from stopping the injection.