Question
Posted by: Desperate | 2004/02/24

Breast - Tender & Sensitive

Dear Cyber Doc.

It is two weeks to my next period.
My breasts are aching and very sensitive to touch. I have this awfull tingly feeling in my nipples. And my breast are very warm and swollen.
My baby is now 3yrs old, I breastfead for a year. Before the pregnancy I had no problem, but I still have a creamy discharge from my nipples every once in a while.

I also have a fever every now and then, and I feel very light headed.

Is it something to be concerned about?
Could it be my contraceptive pill?

Please give an explanation if possible.

Thank You

Desperate, the problem is the fever. The fact that you have fever makes me worried that you might have a infection. The best would be to have your doctor take a look and make sure it’s nothing serious. Good luck.