Question
Posted by: uma | 2004/11/08

breast size after breastfeeding

Hi there,
I have breastfed my baby happily for nearly 21 months.
Once I stopped and my breast returned to normal, I discovered that my breast became significantly smaller .I used to wear a bra size "c" before my pregnancy and now I am size "a". Is there any medical explanation to this? Thanks.

Some people report an increase, others a decrease in breast size. I can't give you a medical explanation.

3
Posted by: R | 2004/11/08

Hi wish by boobs got smaller, mine infact went from size C to DD.

R

Reply to R
Posted by: Popi | 2004/11/08

No medical explanation to this .The is Absolutely nothing wrong with your breast,the reason for your breasts being smaller is because you breatsfed for a long period.My Son is 2yrs 3 Month he is still on the breast ,I used to wear a size "c" and now a size "a" is becoming big.

Luv
Popi

Reply to Popi
Posted by: Popi | 2004/11/08

Luv
Popi

Reply to Popi