Question
Posted by: Tazzy | 2004/01/16

Breast Size

After giving birth 4 years ago and breast feeding My Son, My Breast literally shrunk to a point where I don't even need to wear a Bra. Please can You assist Me with information on how I can Increase My Breast size even if it just by one cup. I was told if I go on the Pill this would work. I was also told about Bio-Bust. My only concern is once You stop using it, what happens. I also priced it and it is about R800-00 to R1000-00 per month. Is there another product?

Expert ImageArchive

Breast size is closely related to your hormonal profile and body fat distribution, It may well be that your hormonal balance is still out from the pregnancy and breast feeding, and in this case a hormonal balancer may help. This is what the pill would achieve. Naturally there are herbal remedies such as Vitex agnus castus that can help rebalance the hormones. I do not know of any research on Bio-Bust to warrant the claims. I would recommend that you check that your hormonal profile is healthy, increase your body weight slightly with a good healthy diet, and let your body re-adjust slowly.
(Dr Chase Webber ND)

1
Posted by: Georgina | 2004/03/09

I there any natural product in South Africa that might increase my breast size? I used medicine for acne when I was in puberty and this affected my breast developing. I am now 26 years old and my breast size is a 34A(minus!) The ladies in my family have quite large breasts so this cannot be due to our genes.

Reply to Georgina