Posted by: Lerato | 2008/10/17

Breast Reduction Pills

Good day I would like to know what must I do or where can I go for me to get the Breast Reduction Medication? Because its really affect me emotionally As there are people who making remarks on me And the worst part is I' m the youngest in my Department but with the problem is with my breast its as if I' m the oldest I' m having a back problem in such a way I cry every day of my life. Please Help me regarding this.

Dear Lerato

Thank you for visiting

I strongly recommend that you consult a plastic surgeon regarding your problem, as it will have to be corrected with surgery.

Kind regards

Posted by: Barbie | 2008/12/15

What options would you suggest if somebody doesn' t want to undergo surgery?

Reply to Barbie