Question
Posted by: kay | 2004/11/25

Breast reduction - info please

I would like a breast reduction, would you be able to recommend anyone at all, and where could I start to look for a reputable doctor. Are there any websites where one could do a little research and find out more about the procedure and costs involved (for a private patient). Thank you.

Expert ImageArchive

Dear Kay,

The two best websites for information on any plastic surgery procedure is either that of the Association of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons of Southern Africa (www.plasticsurgeons.co.za), which will also give you a list of plastic surgeons in your area, or the American Society of Plastic Surgeons website, which has wonderful information, together with sketches. Their website is www.plasticsurgery.org