Question
Posted by: ABY | 2004/11/16

BREAST REDUCTION

HOW MUCH WILL IT COST ME TO DO A BREAST REDUCTION?FOR THE PAST YEAR THEY PROMISED ME I WILL GET A DATE TO SEE SOMEONE AT A GOVERMENT HOSPITAL CAUSE OF MY LOW INCOME...MEANWHILE I CANT SLEEP AT NIGHT CAUSE OF MY BACK PAINS...MY BREASTS ARE LARGE & CAUSES ME PAIN IN MY BACK...

Expert ImageArchive

Dear Aby,

Don't you have a medical aid? Most medical aids will consider paying for this procedure, due to the fact that large breasts impact on a patient's health, which brings about additional financial expenses. The important thing would be, however, that you make sure you are not overweight.

The surgeon's fee is usually very small in comparison to the hospital cost, and because of differences between hospitals, I cannot give you an amount.

1
Posted by: ruth | 2004/11/17

costs about tewnty grand, best await the hospital, takes six months to wait, i also have the same problem, wish ther were doctors we could pay off to hav it done.

Reply to ruth