Question
Posted by: maureen | 2003/03/27

Breast reduction

Could I please have the address,tel no,web site and e-mail address of the Board or Council for Cosmetic Surgeons of South-Africa?I want to contact them to get referrals to have my breasts lifted.What is the best way going about getting the best person to do it.I need a doctor that has a good record.If it is possible I would like to contact some of his patients to discuss the results.Thank you

Maureen, the best would be to contact your GP and ask him who the best in your area is. You can then ask this surgeon to give you the contact details of some of his patients that are willing to discuss their operation with others.
I have no idea what “the address, tel no ,web site and e-mail address of the Board or Council for Cosmetic Surgeons of South-Africa” is. The best would be to contact the Health Professions Council of South Africa at (012) 338 9300. Good luck.