Question
Posted by: Tina | 2003/01/09

Breast reduction

I have too much big breast I want to reduce them I could not afford operation costs. Could you please help me with ointment or pills that I must used to help me reduce my breast. My bra size (48) and now it seem like is becoming to be small. Please help.

Tina, there are no ointments or pills available that will reduce your breast size. You can try going on a diet because when you lose weight you will also lose fat in your breasts. Good luck.

2
Posted by: Tina | 2003/01/10

Thanks Rufi for your advice, but I am living in a small town which we don't have those shops. I have try these normal shops for the right size but they couldn't help at the end they end up not having bigger sizes I have to struggle to get that size (48)

Reply to Tina
Posted by: Rufi | 2003/01/09

hi Tina I know how it feels i have a waist which is 38 and my bust is 38 G, if i go to a normal shop like woolworths i put on a 46 DD.

I would advice that you visit the platex shops or this exclusive underwear shops and get yourself measured to your right size and buy yourself a well fitting bra that number way to look good with big boobs.and they will look nice an answer from a person who few years ago considered breast reduction but now i learned to live with them.

I just had a baby when i was pregnant everyone discussed bottlefeeding with me since its believed big boobs do not produce enough milk . i had a baby i exclusively breastfed for 10 weeks and my baby is 7,2 kg (birth weight was 3.78), i cannot find a pump which is convenient because the manual ones do not work well (size of my breast the problem ) i got an electric one i express for my child and ignored all the advices.

love them and know that women with flat chest wish to be you , everything changes, its a bit expensive though but its worth it

Reply to Rufi