Question
Posted by: Donna | 2007/08/06

Breast pains in cold weather

I'm concerned about the pain I experience in my breast when it is cold. I'm a person that gets cold quite easily. This current winter is the first time my breasts get this sore cause of the cold. It starts with a pain, but as it gets colder the sensation quickly changes to a burning sensation esspecially round my areola, but also deep inside my breast. Is this normal? Is there anybody else out there that gets the same?

As long as there are no lumps and no pain at other times, it is likely to be normal.

1
Posted by: lolla | 2007/08/06

yes, my breast also pain when it is cold. it also very sore. I have thought maybe its normal. breast is anyway one of the most sensitive parts of our body.

Reply to lolla