Question
Posted by: Virgo | 2004/09/28

Breast Pain causing chronic back pain

Dear Doc
I've been having terrible breast pains since the age of 17, I'm now 25 and the pain is still there esp in the night I can't sleep. Especially my upper breast towards my armpit the pain is unbearable its like a burning sensation.I've no lumps its just the pain, lately I've been having severe back pains on the spine area i suspect its caused by my breast pains. Please note doc its alomost every day of my life suffering from these pains. Please advice I'm so stressed is there something i can take for this terrible pain I'm desparate,I've just been on the injection only recently so its not the injection. Thanks

Virgo, the best would be to see a surgeon and have it sorted out as I can’t really help without being able to examine you first. Good luck.