Question
Posted by: Charline | 2008/06/23

Breast pain

Im a 37 year old woman, had a hysterectomy about 10 years ago, only got one ovary. And every month i get my pms symptoms. Backpain, breast pain and stomach pain. The last 2 months my breast are paining constantly, its like a burning pain inside, for two weeks now, the pain are stronger in the morning and at night. What could it be? My docters apointment is on the 30 of June. Just want your opinion on this. Thank you.

Sounds like hormonal response of your brests..use simple analgesia like panados wjile you wait to see your doctor.