Question
Posted by: Nip | 2003/03/27

Breast Orgasm

I want to know if it is normal for a woman to have sometimes up to 2 orgasms while playng and sucking her breasts? My wife comes about every time while playing with her breasts and then we move on to the real thing.

Yes it is very possible

4
Posted by: Boobs | 2003/03/28

I've enjoyed that one Lancelot.... Keep it going

Reply to Boobs
Posted by: PG | 2003/03/28

Good one L, up to your ususal standard!

Reply to PG
Posted by: Lancelot | 2003/03/28

You should try the "Double Bass" (no previous air guitar experience necessry).

This involves standing rear entry penetration (into an orifice of your choice). Once your instrument is in place you starting strumming your lady's nipples with one hand and plucking her clit with the other. You are now playing the "Double Bass" just like they do on MTV (the sound produced may vary according to the tuning).

Advanced practitioners can set the ambience with the right background music. Classic hard rock seems to work best, something like AC/DCs "You Shook Me All Night Long" comes highly recommended.

Reply to Lancelot
Posted by: PG | 2003/03/27

I had a GF once who liked me to grab hold of both her nipples between my thumbs & forefingers & then gave them a real hard rub, as if trying to make snuff out of a dry tobacco leaf. She'd keep saying "harder, harder" until I'd feel real queasy about it, but she'd never fail to cum. For her that was just a quicky before penetration, licking, or whatever we felt like doing.

Reply to PG