Posted by: Boobs | 2009/02/24

breast + nipple stimlants

Can somebody recommend a cream or gel that stimulates nice + tingle sensations in one' s boobs/nipples. There r a few vaginal + clit gels + creams that work well + I would like something similar 4 my boobs/nipples. My husband spends a lot of time there b4 we have sex  I need 2 b stimulated there b4 going down 2 my vagina. Although he is very patient + most times gets me going there it sometimes takes very long + next day my nipples r sore + dry from his sucking + fondling. Something that would work a bit quicker would b great. Some suggestions please.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageSexologist

i am not aware of any products but maybe see the Sexpo website as a platform for various shops that may stock such products.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Lady Man | 2009/02/25


Ask your husband to put on some cream or strawbarries or chocolate and yes how about syrup or ice before he start his thing. But remember the twins will always be a mans playground.

Reply to Lady Man

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.