Question
Posted by: Girls | 2007/05/07

Breast lumps

I have a lump on my left breast, could it be associated with breast cancer? What are the symtoms of breast cancer and how risky i'm? I don't have a child and i'm not taking any contraceptive. Please advise!

Please post to CyberDoc.

1
Posted by: Lulu | 2007/05/07

Hi Girls,
I also had lumps in my breasts, and was so scared to go to the doctor and he tells me that I have cancer, because at that stage I was only 23. I had a biopsy and luckily I did not have cancer. Is your lumps sore? If not I would really recommend that you go to your doctor to check it out, normally when it is not sore it can be cancerous, not always (like mine). Hope that everything will be ok!

Reply to Lulu