Question
Posted by: landi | 2003/01/29

breast lump

breast lump that has been around for few years;monitored and with new investigations including FNA shows "ATYPICAL CELLS". Two years ago did have core biopsy which returned benign results.
Recommendation is that lump rquires excision.
As i am booked to travel O/S in 3 weeks time is this something i can defer until return after 6 weeks away?
What is involved with excision?
What about presence of other atypical cells now and in future ete etc etc

f

Landi, there is no doubt in my mind that you should have the lump removed a.s.a.p. It is a fairly small operation and you will be well enough to travel within the week. Waiting 9 weeks with something that is on the verge of turning into cancer is too much of a risk. Good luck.

1
Posted by: beauty queen | 2014/08/02

i have a lump in my breast for past 10 days, what should i do

Reply to beauty queen