Question
Posted by: cindarella | 2004/01/15

breast lift or enlargement

Thanks for the answer on my previous email of 11/1/04. I just neer clarity on the breast lift or enlargement.
I am currently a size 48DD but after i have lost all my weight I will be a size 34 to 36 but i do not know what the cup size will be then I use to be a B before i had the 4 boys. So to what size will my breasts get smaller can you guess and if it goes down to a B will they use the excess skin to make it a C with a just a breast lift or will i need implants is i still want i bigger after all te extra skin is of and breasts lifted??

Expert ImageArchive

Dear Cindarella,

I cannot answer this question without an examination. The fact that you are still in the process of losing weight also complicates matters.

1
Posted by: mandy | 2004/02/01

estimated cost of operation

Reply to mandy