Posted by: Joanne | 2006/07/18

breast lift operation

I am 21 and have very large saggying breast I would like to know more about a breast lift operation .

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc

Hi Joanne
It is called Mastopexy See

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Lola | 2006/07/18

im happy with that. i dont have medical aid either, will take a while to save but its worth it

Reply to Lola
Posted by: anxious | 2006/07/18

Just remember that most medical aids would not cover any costs relating to such surgery as it is considered to be cosmetic surgery and therefore falls under the exclusion list! This could therefore result in quite a large bill which you would have to pay out of your own pocket!

Reply to anxious
Posted by: lola | 2006/07/18

i wouldnt mind knowing that either. im 20 and would feel better after an op like that too..

Reply to lola

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.