Question
Posted by: Joanne | 2006/07/18

breast lift operation

I am 21 and have very large saggying breast I would like to know more about a breast lift operation .

Hi Joanne
It is called Mastopexy See http://www.plasticsurgery.org/public_education/procedures/Mastopexy.cfm

3
Posted by: Lola | 2006/07/18

im happy with that. i dont have medical aid either, will take a while to save but its worth it

Reply to Lola
Posted by: anxious | 2006/07/18

Just remember that most medical aids would not cover any costs relating to such surgery as it is considered to be cosmetic surgery and therefore falls under the exclusion list! This could therefore result in quite a large bill which you would have to pay out of your own pocket!

Reply to anxious
Posted by: lola | 2006/07/18

i wouldnt mind knowing that either. im 20 and would feel better after an op like that too..

Reply to lola