Question
Posted by: TT | 2007/08/15

Breast Lift

Hi, Im 24 and my breasts are small, C cup and they are sagging, I dnt hav sexual confidence coz I start thinking what my partner will think of me small and sagging tits, is there no home method or creams that I can use to bringing them to life again?? PLease help

Dear TT
Not really - there are many advertised but I seriously doubt if they work. In your case a breast lift operation may be the only option. But a C cup is not small?? an AA cup is.

3
Posted by: h | 2007/08/16

at 24 it's odd that they'd be sagging, especially if ur between a B-C they're probably quite perky coz they aren't huge... but a B is great besides lots of guys think that more than a handful is a waste...

Reply to h
Posted by: TT | 2007/08/15

VIC

What could that prevention be?

You dont understand, they are small, I can even fit them in my palms but, they are down, do you understand?? In fact I'm a B cup.

Reply to TT
Posted by: Vic | 2007/08/15

Please don't take this wrong... but C cup is not small.
Only advice I can give you is that prevention is better than cure...

Reply to Vic