Question
Posted by: .... | 2003/12/03

Breast Inplants

I know this isnt a question for this forum but since no one is answering on Plastic Surgeon Id like to ask all the ladies on this site that had Breast Aurgmentation done to give me their experience on it bad or good...

I am going in onthe 11th of December to have mine done and want to know all the pro's and con's.

Much appreciated!

,,,, Sorry to hear there's been some delay in getting an answer from the online Plastic Surgeon --- but isn't this really something your own plastic surgeon had an absolute duty to discuss with you in detail ?

3
Posted by: .. | 2003/12/08

i WOULD LIKE TO HERE FROM ANY ONE OTHER THAN THE PERSON I AM PAYING TO DO THIS... DOING MYHOMEWORK BEFORE I LET MYSELF IN FOR SOMETHING THAT SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN.....

Reply to ..
Posted by: butter cup | 2003/12/04

Dear happy

Can you give more details regarding this matter, eg. how long afterwords did it hurt, can you breast feed, is'nt it sore when your husband strokes your breasts.

where did you do yours?

Reply to butter cup
Posted by: Happy | 2003/12/04

I've had mine for 10 years now, with no problems, and no scars on my breasts. The surgery was done by inserting the implants through a small cut in each armpit, which is hardly visible now.
To date I have had no side effects, my breasts look very natural ... and always will!
If that's what you want and they aren't oversize, go for it! Just follow doc's orders after the op! Best of luck!

Reply to Happy