Question
Posted by: Sharon | 2004/11/08

Breast Implants

I am considering getting them, I am 24 years, I dont have any children and would like to know about the implications, as well as what would be the best alternative. (the different types)

Expert ImageNatural health

Hello Sharon

This question will be better answered by the GP on the expert page.

It is not a natural thing to do.

Kind regards.

Estie

3
Posted by: Gray | 2004/11/11

Sorry, it wont let me display. Call me and I'll give it too you. 0722246049.
I'm in JHB, but I will get more info for you...

Reply to Gray
Posted by: CK | 2004/11/11

What is your e-mail address. I reside in C.T. - where are u???

Reply to CK
Posted by: Gray | 2004/11/11

My Girlfriend has had implants done this year. The Doctor she used was very helpful and has done some celebrity's too. The Doctor was very informative for both myself and my girlfriend and we were able to look at the various types of implants as well as sizes. I think it comes down to prefernce. Each type is guaranteed and with the new technology are not like they used to be. We did get some advice (not from the Doctor) that having implants done was something to seriously think about. The reason being is that most of the woman we spoke to said that after they had children there breasts were now too large and regret the implants. I do understand where they are coming from, but, I do know that my girlfriend is now more comfortable with herself, infront of me and just in public. She can now where dresses and tops without bras where as before the padded bra was always a needed.
If you would like, email me and I will pass on the information, hopefully you are in the right area.

Reply to Gray