Question
Posted by: lulu | 2006/11/13

breast has milk but not pregnant

My breast has milk but i am not pregnant , I menstruated full 5 days yesterday was my last day of menstruation , is it possible for breast to have milk even though i am not pregnant , i have done home pregnancy which was negative.

Causes of this could be medication or overactivity of the milk producing gland. See your doctor to check.

1
Posted by: Purple | 2006/11/14

If you are not on a medication such as eglynol, which has the side effect of making you produce more milk, then you should see your gynae quite urgently as you probably have a hormomone imbalance. Your doctor will have to do some tests and perhaps refer you to an endocrine specialist.

Reply to Purple