Question
Posted by: Top On Girl | 2005/12/06

Breast friends - not!

I have really ugly saggy breasts and would like to have implats. I don't know where to go and i bet all hospitals are really pricy.I hate taking off my bra as i'am really cinscience of how they look. Is there any clinic or hospital that can do theprocedure and allow you to pay them off, i don't have medical aid either.Please advise,i''ll end up depressed if i cant get help for this "problem"

Frusty's suggestion is excellent.

3
Posted by: Gita | 2005/12/06

Had mine done 6 months ago and love 'em. Best money I every spent! But medical aid will not contribute and most plastic surgeons demand payment upfront. So save up girl, it will be worth it!!

Reply to Gita
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/06

I have a much better suggestion. The advantages would be two-fold. Join a gym and get an instructor to show you which machines would be best to work the muscles that surround your boobs. Don't forget that they are surrounded by muscles and a workout at a gym will improve them and also life your spirits. The other thing that you should do is get a good body lotion and use it everyday when you have finished bathing or showering. This helps with the tone of the skin.

Believe me when I tell you that this works. I have had two boys and fed both of them. One for six months and one for seven months. I am also very well endowed and I do not have a problem with mine because I look after them.

Consider it. It might take a little longer, but it is well worth it.

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: Yellow | 2005/12/06

I doubt any hospital will allow you to pay them off. Why not take out a personal loan at the bank. If you take say a R20k loan over 4 years it will cost you about R600 a month, worth it if it bugs you that much. Most people pay more on clothing accounts.

Reply to Yellow