Question
Posted by: Hanlie | 2007/02/19

Breast exercise

I would like to know what kind of exercise can I do at home to build up my muscles in my breasts. I am 40 years old and want my breast to look beautiful for myself. At this stage it feels as if there is no muscles inside. PLEASE HELP!!!!

HI Hanlie

1
Posted by: Ross | 2007/02/20

Hello Hanlie

I'm sorry, I actually hit the 'submit' button before I had even started answering your question, so here goes:

Unfortunately, there is only a limited effect one can have on the breasts, because the breasts are not muscle. Yes, there is muscle beneath the skin (the pectoral muscles), but you can only have a very small effect on breast tissue by developing the pectoral muscles. To do this, you should be doing things like bench presses and push ups, pectoral flys at the gym etc. So that would be all you could do from an exercise point of view.

Reply to Ross