Question
Posted by: (small) Boobman | 2004/02/16

Breast enlargements

As a man I find it difficult/impossible to understand why a woman needs to have a breast enlargement. It's unnatural.

And the amount of pain that you have to endure.

Are they 100% foolproof? I have only ever heard of operation that have gone horribly wrong a few years later.

My wife talks about having an op but I am happy with her handful.

Are there any gals out there who want to share their experiences?

Expert ImageArchive

x

8
Posted by: Alice | 2004/03/04

Is there anyone who can help me get in contact with a surgreon. How long dit your op take to heal what were the costs involved

Reply to Alice
Posted by: boobie | 2004/02/25

Thanx for the good wishes Boobman. I will be doing the Two Oceans Half Marathon in April.

RD where do you live?Maybe supply me with your e-mail address and I'll supply you with info?

Ciao

Reply to boobie
Posted by: RD | 2004/02/20

Where did you have it done, and what were the cost ? My wife is also interested id doing the operarion but we have no idea of cost. Do you have contact details of the Doc that performed your operation, can you help us with that

Reply to RD
Posted by: Boobman | 2004/02/18

Thanks for the response and the openess Boobie. You're happy now and I certainly hope that you remain happy and that it all works out for you. You've obviously not done any running since the operation, I guess. But I'm sure that you'll get back to it soon enough.

Women, strange things? Noooooooooo never!!!!!!!!!!!

All the best and thanks for your comments.

Reply to Boobman
Posted by: boobie | 2004/02/18

Hi there Boobman

Yes, I agree it is unnatural. But, to be honest with you, it was for myself and something I always wanted to do. I just had to get the guts and save up the money. I am married and have not noticed that I have been more "popular" with the guys, but then again I'm not a flirt and didn't have an alterior motive. Maybe because I didn't go very big so it's not THAT obvious - but that was my choice. No, my husband did not have anything to do with it - it was a decision I made and he was happy if it made me happy. I have always been self conscious about my body and in particular about my small boobs, especially since I started running 4 years ago. They got smaller and smaller. I was a 34/36A and am now a full 34/36 B. I feel great in clothes, they fit better and now love to wear little toppies. I do feel more confident and more like a woman now. So far so good! I had the op mid Dec 2003. It is very painful, but worth the pain and the money spent.

Woman are strange things ...

Boobie

Reply to boobie
Posted by: Boobman | 2004/02/16

What was the change?

Why did you have it done?
Was it for yourself?
Did a bf or hubby request it?
Was it a self-esteem thing?
Hvae you been more popular with the guys since then?

Interesting, very....

Reply to Boobman
Posted by: boobie | 2004/02/16

BEST THING I'V EVER DONE

Reply to boobie
Posted by: boobie | 2004/02/16

BEST THING I'V EVER DONE

Reply to boobie