Question
Posted by: Busty | 2004/01/14

Breast enlargement pills-Does it work

Due to excessive exercise I tend to lose the fullness of my breasts and the size thereof usually decrease. I have seen a product called BioBust in chemists and have been considering purchasing it. However, I have heard that one of the side effects is weight gain. Do you know anything about this product and if it is really worth trying out? I really do not want to gain weight again after working so hard to lose it, but on the other hand I would like to have larger breasts.

I have no experience with Biobust.

1
Posted by: tazz | 2004/01/16

It makes your breasts slightly larger while using it and then as soon as you stop, they deflate to their original size!!

Reply to tazz