Question
Posted by: Snowflake | 2004/01/06

Breast enlargement

I would like the contact details for an excellent plastic surgeon as I would like a breast enlargement. I am soooo tired of wearing push up bras with everything I own. I do not care about the cost as I want to make sure it is done absolutely correctly the first time around. I have heard some horror stories about bad breast enlargements.
Thank you!

Expert ImageArchive

Dear Snowflake,

Ethically cannot help you with this one. Speak to friends, family, ask for a reference from your GP or other doctor whom you trust.

3
Posted by: T T | 2004/01/14

Hi Snowy

I had mine done a month ago, i tell you i felt the same as u. I'm very happy with my results & i will recommend anyone who can stand the pain.
The Dr's is Dr Fouche at Femina Clinic Pretoria.
The costs including everything was R16 000.

Reply to T T
Posted by: grams | 2004/01/09

This Dr did myne very nice from 34 to 44(700grams)
Tel +27 12 663 1041/2/3

Reply to grams
Posted by: Mer | 2004/01/07

I am having mine done in two weeks time by a surgeon in Cape Town. From references, he is quite good. Will let you know more if you want to - email kiyarar9@yahoo.com

Reply to Mer