Question
Posted by: Unhappy | 2004/10/13

Breast Enhancement Operation (Boob Job)

I would like more information regarding breast enhancement operation due to the fact that when my son was born I went from a B to an A and I feel uncomfortable in my own skin… I would like to have the operation as I feel this would boost my self image.

I have the following concerns:
1. If something happens after a couple of years does your medical aid cover any complications? 2. If you have children again does this have any negative effect on your breasts?
3. How long do you need to be off work?

If anyone can assist me with regards to more information and references to a good plastic surgeon, I am all ears…

Unhappy, I think your medical aid will cover complications down the line, but not directly after the operation. The best would be to find out from them,because sometimes they can become very difficult about things like these. Primarily these guys are there to make money, not really to help you.
If you have the implant behind your pectoral muscles you will still be able to breastfeed, but the best would be to wait until you’ve had all your children.
Depending on the size of the implants you will be of work for 1-2 weeks.
Let me know if you have more questions. Good luck.

1
Posted by: Lee | 2004/10/13

Well, I would like to make mine smaller, I feel very uncomfortable with mine, answer the same ? but I want mine smaller, is it possible?

Reply to Lee