Question
Posted by: Worried | 2006/11/04

Breast ccancer??

im 15 and recently found a lump on one of my breasts, its kind of small and hard but could it be harmful, could it be cancerous?

Expert ImageTeen expert

I would advise you to speak to a parent about this and consider going to see your family doctor to get this checked out.

For medical advice here at Health24 please post your question to our CyberDoc

2
Posted by: PEANUT GALLERY | 2006/11/10

WHATS SMALL, YOUR BREAST OF THE LUMP?

Reply to PEANUT GALLERY
Posted by: Angie | 2006/11/06

Hi Worried,

It might be nothing. It might be just an inflamed gland. However, just to be on the safe side and for your own peace of mind, why not ask your mom if you can see your family doctor? Also, you might want to try asking CyberDoc here on Health24 - she is very friendly and answers quite quickly.

Reply to Angie