Question
Posted by: nana | 2007/02/28

Breast augmentation

I have really small breasts and after breasfeeding they seems smaller than before. Im considering surgery but have read somewhere about breast enlargement without surgery through laser treatment. Do you know how effective this is. Ive seen the before and after pics but cant believe that those breasts are enlarged with that amount without surgery. Do you think surgery is the best option?
Hope to hear from you soon!

Hi Nana
I think your safest and most lasting solution will be a breast augmentation with a reputable plastic surgeon - I don't really think these other methods give one lasting effects.

1
Posted by: anxious | 2007/03/01

Just be aware that the entire cost of this will not be covered by any medical aid as it falls under cosmetic procedures which fall under exclusions in all medical aids.

Reply to anxious