Question
Posted by: Shanny | 2004/11/09

Breast advise please

Hi ALL

I have been reading the archives on breast tenderness and soreness and itchyness and it could mean anything from preggy to ovulation to pms. My questions is when you think you pregnant what is the first symptom?also your whole breast does it swell up? And does it pain only on the sides or everywhere please help on this so i know what is going on with me thank you very much
Please answer this would help me alot?
Shanny

Some women have breast tenderness as a sign of pregnancy, usually after 6 weeks. This can involve the whole breast, part of the breast or just the nipples. The most reliable sign of pregnancy is a missed period.