Question
Posted by: coldk | 2007/04/04

breast

i'm 16 and i have a serious problem.i don't have boobs and this stresses me coz i can't even wear a bra.most clothes don't look good on me and i can't dress nicely. all my friends have boobs and i need them too,this is traumatizing me!

Expert ImageTeen expert

Different people do develop at diferent times during adolescence and it may well be that you are not developing as fast as your friends - this does not mean you wont. However, if you are becoming very concerned about a lack of physical development then you shold think about going to see your amily doctor - you may feel more comfortable seeing a female doctor. Also, think about speaking with your Mom about this as she may have experienced similar concerns when she was younger.