Question
Posted by: Moa | 2004/11/17

Breast

I have a problem and i need your help. i was on nurestrate for about 1 yr and i stoped this year round about march and i never had my periods unti then is there a problem with me and know i have painful nipples and they look like they are wet somethimes i cant eve wear a Bra couse they haurt so much and they look like they have what piples around the nipple doc what must i do the pain is unberable please help me.

It is normal for it to take up to a year for periods to return after stopping the injection. The painful breasts are probably due to the hormones stabilising. If you are producing milk, you should see a doctor and also do a pregnancy test.