Posted by: w | 2008/06/27

breakthrough bleeding

I keep on having breakthrough bleeding, even after 6 months that I stpooed taking the pill. What tests have to be done by a gynea to determine the cause, and to solve the problem? I want to go to a gynea, but need to know how much it's going to cost me.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageGynaeDoc

Gynaes charge different rates depending on where you are. You do need to have this investigated.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: BR | 2008/06/30

Dear W

Dr de Gouveia at Eugene Marais Hospital is great, and not to expensive. Her phone number is (012) 3356998, phone her rooms, and explain your problem, maybe they can tell you which test should be done, and give you a quote of their fees.
Good lucl

Reply to BR
Posted by: w | 2008/06/28

I live in Pretoria.

What tests have to be done so that I can ask what the charges will be?

Reply to w

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.