Question
Posted by: andy | 2005/12/05

breakthrough bleeding

Hi Ladies/Gynaedoc
I went to a gp on friday about this damn AF that doesn't want to stop. Anyway she said that it is breakthrough bleeding and it might be as a result of the clomid I used in October. What exactly is breaktrough bleeding and for how long does it last. AF started on the 23rd Nov and I'm still bleeding.
Is there anything I can take to stop the bleeding as I'm already starting to feel faint.
Please ladies help me.

You could try Provera tablets to stop the bleeding.

1
Posted by: M | 2005/12/05

Breakthrough bleeding can last for several months I had to leave contraception for it to stop. Good luck hop it clears up soon

Reply to M