Question
Posted by: sammy | 2004/10/27

breakout

I was recently on a weight loss tablet, I am not sure but I had a major break out on my cheek area (pusy & hard pimples). I have since stopped taking the tablet. I have spoken to the pharmecutical company that manufactured the product all that they could say was it is hormonal. Please advise if I should try a natural product or go to a normal doctor. Please I am desperate & have become very conscious of my skin. Please help

Expert ImageNatural health

Hello Sammy

You need to please see an experienced homeopath to help you. There is a lot one can do for you. Certain products used externally and others internally will address the problem successfully without any side effects.

Kind regards.

Estie