Question
Posted by: jc | 2008/01/14

breaking waters

how does it feel when this happens

Sometimes there is a big gush of water whihc runs down your legs, sometimes it is just a small amount which wets the panty.

1
Posted by: Daleen | 2008/01/15

I don't know if it's the same for everybody but I can tell you what it was like for me. I felt uncomfortable the whole day and had a "numb" kind of back pain. I got into bed at about 23h30 and couldn't fall asleep. Just after 00h00 as I turned over on my other side (for the 100th time :-) ) I felt water flowing out of me. It was just the warm sensation but no feeling of relief like when you wee and it just keeps flowing out. It was the weirdest thing I had ever experienced.Shortly after on the way to the hospital my contractions started. I've heard of women who experience a gush of water but in my case it was just a steady flow all the way to the hospital. O, and when my waters broke I had a runny tummy, twice. But that didn't save me from having an enema when I got to hospital !!

Reply to Daleen