Question
Posted by: kate | 2007/03/28

breakfast

hello i want to know that iam eating mueseli with fat free milk for breakfast can the mueseli constipate me

seci=ond question what would you advise me to be a good breakfast what to eat ( i do some walking +/- 15 min in the morning)

Dear Kate
Muesli with its high-fibre content should not cause constipation. You can try eating boiled dried fruit with the muesli to promote bowel motions. The morning exercise you do should also improve matters. Click on 'Diet' at the top of this page and then on 'DietDoc's articles' and read Articles 123 and 124 about healthy colon practices and what to eat to keep your colon healthy. Muesli with boiled dried fruit and fat-free milk or yoghurt and a hot beverage is an excellent breakfast.