Question
Posted by: Caz | 2006/07/20

Breakdown in communication

Hi CS!
Last night hb and i had a huge fallout, long story short, mainly because i feel that he doesn't listen to me when we communicate... this morning when i woke up i realised something that one of your kind told me years ago and i want your opinion... if you find, like i do, that you nag and beg and scream and he doesn't listen, could it be that i am not communicating effectively?

Surely it COULD be so, but not necessarily so. Ever considered couples counselling ?

3
Posted by: R | 2006/07/20

Caz, coming from a man and talking about experience, I found that when you nag and scream alot, one tends to close up when the person starts to maon. I found that out with my oldest child. So maybe just talk calmly and in a decent way and maybe things will change!!

Reply to R
Posted by: Caz | 2006/07/20

that crossed my mind casey... lol... i am ok... not good, not bad...

Reply to Caz
Posted by: Casey | 2006/07/20

Or that he's just plain old deaf Caz Lol!

BTW how are you doing?

Reply to Casey