Question
Posted by: pk | 2008/01/21

break ups

how can i get myself to leave my ex alone, i sms her constanttly and dont get a reply i call she doesnt answer think she changed her number as wel,i send flowers and gists to get her back but nothing, how can i just leave this and go on with my life ?

delete her number so that you can no longer SMS her or call her --- you're just being a nuisance, and in no way improving your chances of happiness. And you won['t buy her back with gifts, either See a personal counsellor to work on learning to stop this and move on with the rest of your life. As John says, we must accept facts, and revise our plans for life to include those facts

3
Posted by: John | 2008/01/22

I was dumped recently. My butt still hurts from the sudden crash landing. Informed opinion - which I respect - suggests that I probably contributed to my own demise. Of course, this does not make easier to accept and perhaps only a little easier to understand. Perhaps.

Gents, you have to make a choice. In my case, it is abundantly clear that she doesn't want me. This is a fact and I have to accept it. Pretending that she may want me, or that it may be possible to change her mind by showering her with gifts is not facing reality.

Sure you can feel sorry for yourself. Sure you can mope and be that guy that everybody wants to avoid because of the self-pity. But who wants to be sad every day? Not me. Yes, inside it hurst but i decided that I would not hold on to the hurt. That I would not hold to the past. If you care for her, wish her well and wish that her decision brings her happiness. And move on.

And don't rush into a new relationship for a while. Play the field - and be carefull that you do not hurt anyone else as you now know, personally, how crappy it is when someone hurts you.

Reply to John
Posted by: J | 2008/01/22

Hello Pk

I am having the same problem. breaking up is neva easy.
Sometimes i regret falling in love in te first place.
When u find an answer/solution , please let me know....

Reply to J
Posted by: Homer | 2008/01/21

Hey,

Get her to break your heart! You are wasting your time and money. Move on, go out and find someone new.

My ex helped me a lot, she broke my heart, it made it so much easier for me to get over her!

Go out and enjoy yourself and forget about that b****. YOu need to be treated the way you are being treated...

Reply to Homer