Question
Posted by: Gonsy | 2008/05/20

Break-up & returning

Hi doc,

My boyfriend & I dated for 7 years & have a daughter, broke up a year ago due to his insecurities. He now came back but he is confused in terms of what he wants, he says he did something stupid and hates it. After probing him I found out that he impregnanted someone else. When I ask him what he wants to do, he says he is confused. i still love him but feel that he should go be with this woman cause I don't understand what confuses him, If he calls it a mistake why can't he justsay he wants me? Pls advise

Impregnating anyone unless it is planned and wanted, is indeed stupid. THink of possible couples counselling sessions, or at least urging him to see a counsellor personally to work out what he wants